Saturday, December 24, 2005

Books $19.99

Hi Everyone!
First of all, thank you to everyone that has supported my work and my books.
To show my gratitude Imaginism Studios has lowered all my book prices to $19.99! Shipping and Handling is FREE to anywhere in the world!! So enjoy and thank you for letting me do what I love.
I've just updated my site with new wallpapers, prints, pictures.. etc, so check it out at www.imaginismstudios.com
Also I've received word that I'll be getting a bigger room at Sheridan College to teach my class and they've added 10 spots. Last I checked there were 6 spots left so please act quickly if you want to be in my Digital Painting class. Classes start January 12th, 2006.
Someone asked me to post this... it's a CG short that I made back in the day about one of my favorite sitcoms - "The Cosby Show."
I only animate as a hobby but I had a wonderful time making this film. Hope you'll all enjoy it!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
Title: Cosbee (2 minutes)
Click the image